Hydraflore Lightness Cream / Combination to Oily Skin - 40ml
This lightweight, gentle, and effective cream is specially formulated for sensitive, acne combination/oily skin. This moisturizer provides the skin with a synergic blend of active ingredients to ensure healthy levels of hydration while regulating oil production and assisting the skin combat signs of aging on a cellular level.
- Wild Rose Oil - Omega 3 + 6, Anti- Inflammatory, Vitamin A, B, C& K. Regenerating.
- Hazelnut Oil - Omega 9- Moisturizing, Vitamin B- retains water moisture and soothes, Vitamin E soothes the skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract - Powerful anti-aging active principle. Stimulates collagen production. Regenerates promotes healing. Antibacterial, stimulates lymphatic and increases oxygen.
- Wild Pansy Extract - Aids in rebalancing sebaceous glands, purifying, and detoxifying.
- Vegetal Glycerin - Softening, soothing, protects your skin from dehydration, seals in moisture, natural triglyceride, humectant - attracts water.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Increases water levels, firms, and tightens.
- Vitamin E - Anti-oxidant, captures free radicals. Supports cell function, anti-inflammatory.
- Extr. of Lemon - Vitamin C - Increasing Collagen + Elastin, Astringent, Tonic, Purifying.
How We Use It:
Apply a small amount and pat it into your skin morning and night.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Corylus avellana (Hazel) seed oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) fruit water*, Glycerin**,
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Sucrose stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 esters, Glyceryl stearate, Triticum monococcum stem water*, Viola tricolor extract*, Sodium hyaluronate, Centella asiatica flower/leaf/stem extract*, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Rosa rubiginosa fruit oil*, Xanthan gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) extract, Tocopherol, Benzyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Cellulose gum, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid.