TOSKANI Radiance Daily Cream - 50ml
Radiance Daily Cream is a cream for daily use indicated to correct signs of photo-ageing. Prevents dehydration, loss of luminosity, flaccidity and the appearance of wrinkles and spots.
Dark spots appear as a consequence of processes that occur in different layers of the skin. To combat them, the amount of melanin in the skin must be decreased; therefore, melanin formation must be prevented, its transport reduced, and its elimination encouraged.
Radiance Daily Cream promotes the regeneration of the stratum corneum, reduces the appearance of new spots and lightens the tone of existing ones, evening the skin tone. Thanks to the fact that it promotes cell regeneration, it helps to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, Radiance Daily Cream has a high protection factor to protect skin from the damage caused by sun exposure and, therefore, prevent the formation of new dark spots. Contains liposomal active ingredients to promote the efficacy of the product while preventing irritation caused by exposure to acids and skin-lightening active ingredients. The formula is designed to optimise the action of depigmenting active ingredients thanks to the synergistic action between them, gradually and without damaging the skin.
- Dull, dehydrated skin
- Photo-aged skin
- Dark spots
- Uneven pigmentation
Remove make-up and clean the skin with Energizing Cleanser and tonify with Bamboo Hydratonic
Apply small amounts of Radiance Cream. Let the cream be absorbed before applying any type of make-up.
- Encapsulation System (Liposomes): Liposomes are spherical lipid structures with a composition similar to cell membranes, which enables them to store active ingredients inside. Biomimetic composition. Restore the protective barrier of the skin as they retain moisture and prevent the transcutaneous loss of water. Able to release encapsulated compounds in the deepest layers of the skin. Prevent the degradation of active ingredients. Increase the effectiveness of active ingredients as they reach the target layer of the skin intact
- Ferulic Acid: Exerts a powerful antioxidant effect. Improves the effect of vitamin C
- α-Arbutin: Inhibits the activity of the enzyme tyrosinase, responsible for melanin formation. Protects the skin against adverse environmental conditions, such as the toxic effect of the sun's UV rays. Antioxidant effect
Aspergillus Ferment: Evens skin tone. Decreases freckles, age spots and hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage
- Diacetyl Boldine: Works as a skin-lightening agent. Inhibits skin melanin production. Blocks stress receptors making skin look fresh and rested, and has an excellent anti-free-radical effect
- European Liquorice Extract (Extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra root): Inhibits discoloration by blocking melanin production. Absorbs the harmful ultraviolet sun rays that cause dark spots. Helps to stimulate cell renewal after the appearance of ultraviolet radiation damage
- Hexylresorcinol: Reduces skin hyperpigmentation. Inhibits the tyrosinase enzyme involved in melanin synthesis
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii): Restorative capacity. Softens the skin. Provides flexibility. Deeply moisturises. Prevents premature skin ageing
- Niacinamide: Acts as an antioxidant. Improves skin barrier function. Stimulates the synthesis of the lipids that form the stratum corneum. Ensures cell cohesion. Improves skin hydration as it retains water andprevents it from evaporating quickly. Reduces irritation in the presence of an irritant. Decreases the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes, therefore, prevents the appearance of spots
- Retinol: Eliminates the visible signs of premature ageing, such as fine lines, spots and other types of pigmentation. Improves the appearance of deep wrinkles, firms skin, improves tone, texture and luminosity. Stimulates cellular and collagen regeneration. Prevents sun damage. Fights against free radicals
- Vitamin E: Protects cellular lipid membranes from oxidative damage, preventing skin ageing. Protects the skin against UVB rays, pollution and external agents. Powerful antioxidant effect. Effective for regenerating skin and healing wounds. Reduces free radicals to less active metabolites
Vitamin C: Its action is exercised through two ways: 1. intervenes in the collagen formation process, therefore, improves skin elasticity and prevents the appearance of wrinkles. 2. neutralises free radicals and regenerates vitamin E. Both actions prevent skin ageing and damage caused by exposure to UVB rays. Reduces the appearance of melanic spots. Reduces inflammation and skin irritation. Improves hydration and luminosity
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED ON SESNITIVE SKIN