TOSKANI Purifying Cream - 50ml
A rich and powerful line for acne-prone skins. A powerful blend of effective actives works to prevent hyperkeratinisation while controlling bacteria and promoting a healthier, and a more hydrated complexion. Thanks to its plant extracts, this treating protective line, constantly purifies the skin by acting directly at the sebaceous production source. Oil-free and light- textured, these products control acne lesions and prevent future ones, while reducing skin irritation and speeding up healing. Recommended for acne-prone and breakout-prone skins.
Oily skins with shiny skin, pimples and blackheads
Every day treatment.
Remove make-up and cleanse skin with Purifying Cleanser and tonify with Bamboo Hydratonic.
Apply tiny dots of Purifying Cream all over your face and then blend lightly and quickly all over.
Use short light but firm strokes to apply product. Do not stretch, pull or rub the skin.
While the cream is still wet, gently tap the surface of your face with your fingers for half a minute. You can use all your fingers on both hands on either side of your face very lightly.
- Lactic Acid: It has, like the rest of the AHA, keratolytic properties, so it helps to eliminate dead cells. It has the ability to penetrate the innermost layer of the skin, stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin. These are part of the structure of the extracellular matrix. It also improves the lipid barrier of the skin, by increasing the ceramides of the skin. Helps hydrate the skin and has the ability to attract water and keep it in the interstitial spaces
- Salicylic Acid: The comedolytic property of salicylic acid makes it a useful agent for s acne-prone skins. Salicylic acid was once considered as a keratolytic agent, the role of salicylic acid as a desmolytic agent, because of its ability to disrupt cellular junctions rather than breaking or lysing intercellular keratin filaments. Also presents anti-inflammatory (prostaglandins synthesis inhibition) and (reduces the proliferation of P. acnes)
- Zinc PCA: Zinc PCA is the zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid or L-PCA. Zinc’s effectiveness is increased because it is combined with a «pilot molecule» naturally present in the skin, pyrrolidone carboxylic acid (L-PCA) that has shown a significant improvement in the bioavailability of Zinc. It plays a role that is just as important in cell differentiation and thus has considerable healing activity. It also prevents the development of microbial infections as a result of its remarkable antiseptic properties. Considerable scientific research has shown that zinc reduces sebum secretion by inhibiting 5 α-reductase. It has also been shown that the cutaneous application of preparations containing zinc increases zinc levels in the epidermis
- Purifying Complex: This perfect blend acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-acne and sebo-regulating agent. It is an emulsified system containing oil-soluble actives from chaulmoogra oil, black cumin oil, manuka oil and magnolia bark. It contains flavesone, leptospermone and isoleptospermone, so called β-triketones, which selectively kills P. acnes. It is especially developed to treating oily and combination skins and avoiding the formation of pimples and pustules is synergistically diminished
- Purifying actives: Cleome Gynandra Leaf Extract, rich in Rutin and Hydroxycinnamic Acid, acts as a purifying agent, sebum regulator and soothing agent. It normalises the sebum production, acts on specific lipids associated with acne, reduces quantity of peroxidised squalene, helps restoring the hydrolipidic mantle and inhibits key markers involved in inflammatory response
- Rhodosorus Marinus Extract: It is a specific neuro-soothing extract from an unicellular red microalgae. It has shown properties to reduce release of inflammatory and neuro- inflammatory mediators in order to reduce skin’s sensitivity
- Hamamelis Virginiana Extract: Astringent properties. Reduces inflammation. Ability to close enlarged pores. Reduces the tendency to suffer blackheads and pimples