Centella For Legs - 125ml
Reducing discomfort associated with ﬂuid retention and swelling, varicose veins, and broken capillaries. Centella Asiatica Extract improves circulation while encouraging lymphatic drainage, alleviating discomfort, and pain. Use in conjunction with Vitol Oil to benefit broken capillaries and varicose.
- Centella Asiatica Extract - Wound healing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Stimulates connective tissue, encourages lymphatic drainage. Increases circulation, reduces fluid. Strengthens varicose walls for better function.
- Extr. of Horse Chestnut - Strengthens capillaries, Vasco- constrictor, blood fluidizing, vascular astringent. Reduces the lysosomal enzymes. Reduces the breakdown of glycocalyx (mucopolysaccharides) in capillary walls. Prevents cellular filtration leaking. Reduces inflammation.
- Extr. of Witch Hazel - Acts as an astringent to help close pores, tighten skin, soothe and reduce inflammation. Vein tonic. Helps to slow the breakdown of the collagen and elastin within your skin.
- Extr. of Horsetail - Antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Strengthen vein and capillary walls. Diuretic boosts circulation.
- Extr. of Chamomile - Calming, anti-inﬂammatory and antiseptic properties. Powerful antioxidants fight against free radical damage.
How We Use It
Vaporize, then massage with light circular ascending movements. To be used morning and evening but can be used at any time during the day and can even be applied through stocking or tights.
Full Ingredients :
Aqua, Alcohol*, Glycerin, Centella asiatica extract*, Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) extract*, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract*, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract*, Ormenis mixta (Camomile) oil*, Limonene.